Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Ltd., a gold category and the nation’s largest mining state, undertakes the exploration, mining and trading of iron, chromium and bauxite ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as a market leader and play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC responds to the demands of mineral-based industries.
The Company achieved an annual turnover of Rs 5,587 Crore (Provisional) during the financial year 2020-21. The WTO intends to regularly fill the following positions through the walk-in interview process.
OMC Recruitment 2021 vacant position details:
|2||Extraction plate – III||50||22||2||8||18|
The reservation for women / disabled / ex-military / sportsmen must be given according to the government. standards.
In the event of unavailability of eligible / competent female applicants belonging to the respective category, vacancies in this category will be filled by eligible and suitable male applicants of the same category.
Only applicants belonging to Odisha’s domicile will be considered for the above non-executive.
Eligibility criteria for WTO recruitment 2021:
|Name of the
|Remuneration and allowances||Basic diploma||Age on 07/01/2021|
Starting base salary of Rs. 35400 / – (cell # 1) in the salary scale of 35400-112400 / – and other allowances of salary level-9 in the revised salary scales, 2017.
|Diploma in Mines
Survey / Nining Engineering from an institute recognized by AICTE with a survey certificate of
Proficiency in mining
Not under 18
|Starting base salary of Rs. 22,400 / – (cell 2) in the salary scale of 21,700-69,100 / – and other allowances of salary level 5 in the revised salary scales, 2017.||HSC with Mining Mate’s
Competence issued by the DGNS according to PIMR (Metalliferous Mines Regulations) -1961.
|Not less than 18 years old and
The upper age limit in case of SC / ST / SEBC / Women / PWD / Sportsperson / Ex-servicemen should be relaxed according to government standards. Likewise, the upper age limit for departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be relaxed up to a maximum of 10 years. Departmental candidates must produce a service continuity certificate issued by the head of unit concerned during the verification of documents and the interview.
Date and place of the walk-in interview for OMC 2021 recruitment:
|PUBLISH||DATE AND HOUR||INTERVIEW PLACE|
|Mining Companion – III||09/02/2021 at 8:00 a.m.||Community center, OMC Regional office colony,
Barbil Dist – Keonjhar
|Surveyor||09/03/2021 at 8:00 a.m.|
How to register: Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the respective positions are encouraged to download the bio data format from the WTO website https://omcltd.in. to be completed by the candidate in English after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for each position.
The applicant must affix a recent color passport-sized photograph to the top right of the application form.
Applicant must submit self-attested copy of HSC certificates / documents for proof of qualification, grades, age, caste, experience, resident certificate etc. with the application form at the time of the interview. A valid caste certificate / ESCB certificate and a resident certificate must be obtained from the competent authority and produced on the date of the interview. The OBC certificate instead of the SEBC certificate will not be accepted.
Applicants already employed in government / semi-government / central PSU / state PSU must submit a “certificate of no objection” issued by their current employer at the time of interview.
Applications without supporting documents / incomplete / not meeting in any case the prescribed criteria will be rejected.
Selection methodology: Selection will be made on the basis of career rating and performance during the walk-in interview taking into account vacancies, percentage of reservation as well as requirements.
The filling of vacant positions is at the sole discretion of management based on the suitability of the candidates and no application for appointment will be made if the vacant posts are not filled due to the unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
The applicant’s candidacy would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates / testimony.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicants must produce proof of identity (Aadhar / voter card / driver’s license) at the time of document verification on the date of the walk-in interview.
- Applicants are encouraged to visit the Company’s website https://omcItd.in at regular intervals for any notifications, news, updates, results, etc. regarding recruitment.
- The decision of the WTO leadership will be final and binding on all applicants on all matters relating to the eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of the applicant, cancellation of the process. recruitment, etc. No inquiry / correspondence will be received in this regard.
- At any stage of the recruitment process, if it turns out that the candidate has provided false or inaccurate information, the candidate’s application / nomination may be canceled.
- Canvassing in any form will be frowned upon and may result in disqualification.
- Finally, the selected candidates will have to produce the required documents at the time of joining the respective duty stations in accordance with the provisions of the OXIC R&P rules for non-managers 2012 (visit the WTO website https: // omcItd. in).
- Candidates after recruitment can be posted to any WTO establishment.
- OMC services are not pensionable.
- Applicants against whom vigilance / criminal cases are pending will not be eligible.
- Applicants (in case of marriage) must not have more than one living spouse.
- Any dispute arising in this regard will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the competent court of Odisha.