Applications are invited for various medical positions at ESIC Model Hospital Beltola, Guwahati.
ESIC Model Hospital, Beltola, Guwahati is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Full-Time Specialist (FTS) / Part-Time Specialist (PTS) on a contract basis.
Job name : Full Time Specialist (FTS) / Part Time Specialist (PTS)
Number of positions : 1
Specialization: Chest (Pneumology)
Qualification : MBBS with PG degree or equivalent / PG degree in relevant specialty from a recognized university and registered with the Medical Council of India / State Medical Boards.
Live : PG diploma with 3 years of experience or PG diploma with 5 years of experience in the respective specialty after PG
Also Read: Assam Career: IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2022
1) Full Time Specialist: Rs 1,06,000/- (Rs one lakh six thousand) only per month.
2) Part-time specialist: Rs 60,000/- (sixty thousand rupees) only per month.
a) Costs for an emergency visit, if you wish: Rs 15,000/-,
b) Additional remuneration beyond 16 hours/week: Rs 800/- for each additional hour. Overtime hours must be justified by the Medical Superintendent.
For Full-Time Specialists – Age must not exceed 69 on date of interview (as per Office Memo No. U-13/14/38/2020-Med.I (ESIC/SC) of the 01-09-2021). (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and all others as per central government rule). (No age relaxation would be available for SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unqualified vacancies.)
For the part-time specialist – Age must not exceed 69 years on the date of the interview (as per Office Memorandum No.U-13/14/38/2020-Med.I (ESIC/SC) of the 01-09-2021)
Selection procedure : A walk-in interview will be held on July 13, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Medical Superintendent’s Room, ESIC Model Hospital Beltola, Guwahati-781022
How to register : Candidates may appear for a walk-in interview with all testimonials in original and their self-attested copy according to the “walk-in interview” schedule on the date and time mentioned according to their respective specialty.
1. Proof of age (Class 10 certificate/Birth certificate)
2. MBBS certificate.
3. Two recent passport size photographs.
4. Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC and I&A certificate for EWS candidates. OBC applicants are required to submit the latest OBC certificate in accordance with the central government. Proforma, no more than one year from the date of the interview. No relaxation/reservation would be applicable to SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates applying for non-reserved vacancies.)
5. PG Diploma/Diploma Certificate.
6. MCI/SMC registration certificate with MD/MS/DNB qualification.
7. Certificate of No Objection from current employer, if applicable. No candidate will be allowed to attend the interview without their employer’s NOC (also applicable to bonded doctors).
8. Certificate of experience, if applicable
Detailed announcement : Click here
Also Read: Assam Career: NIPER Guwahati Recruitment 2022