ESIC Recruitment 2022: Check Position, Qualifications, Age and How to Apply Here
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited candidates for a walk-in interview for recruitment for the position of Full-Time Specialist (FTS)/Part-Time Specialist (PTS) in Medicine on a contractual basis for a term of 1 year or until regular holder joins, whichever comes first.
The age of the candidate must not exceed 69 years old on the date of the interview dated 01.09.2021. All applicants are requested to complete the application form and send it together with scanned copies of the documents by e-mail to [email protected] by 24.07.2022 until 1 p.m.. The date of the walk-in interview is 27.07.2022.
Check the details on the ESIC Recruitment 2022 below:
Name of Positions:
Medicine (FTS/PTS)- 01
Qualification for ESIC 2022 recruitment:
MBBS with PG degree or equivalent/PG degree in relevant specialty from a recognized university and registered with the Medical Council of India/State Medical Councils.
PG degree with 3 years of experience or PG degree with 5 years of experience in the respective specialty after PG.
Age for ESIC 2022 recruitment:
For full-time specialists/part-time specialists, the candidate’s age must not be over 69 on the date of the interview on 01.09.2021.
Consolidated remuneration for ESIC 2022 recruitment:
Full Time Specialist: Rs 1,06,000 (Rs one lakh six thousand) only per month.
Part-time specialist: Rs 60,000 (sixty thousand rupees) only per month.
Mandate for ESIC 2022 recruitment:
For FTS – One year on contract or until regular holder joins, whichever comes first. The contract may be extended for a further period of 02 (two) additional years on the basis of satisfactory performance.
For PTS – One year under contract from date of joining or until regular holder joins, whichever comes first.
How to apply for ESIC recruitment 2022:
All applicants are requested to complete the application and send it together with scanned copies of the documents via email to [email protected] by 24.07.2022 until 1 p.m.
Documents required for ESIC recruitment 2022:
- Proof of age (grade 10 certificate/birth certificate)
- MBBS certificate.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC and I&A certificate for EWS candidates. OBC applicants are required to submit the latest OBC certificate in accordance with the central government. Proforma, no more than one year from the date of the interview. No relaxation/reservation would be applicable to SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates applying for non-reserved vacancies.)
- PG diploma/diploma certificate.
- MCI/SMC registration certificate with MD/MS/DNB qualification.
- No objection certificate from current employer, if applicable. No candidate will be allowed to attend the interview without their employer’s NOC (also applicable to bonded doctors).
- Certificate of experience, if applicable.
Place of interview: Medical Superintendent’s Room, ESIC Model Hospital Beltola, Guwahati-781022.
Reporting time for document verification: 09:00 a.m. to 09:30 a.m. Candidates whose documents are verified only will be allowed to attend the interview without an appointment.
To read the official notification, click here.
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Study Cafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken based on it.