YIL Recruitment 2022: Check Position, Salary, Eligibility and Other Details Here
Recruitment YIL 2022: Yantra India Limited (YIL) is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Secretarial Staff on full-time contract basis. Interested candidates should review the job description and apply using the link provided in the official notification. The interested candidate should have retired from the central government. as part of the secretarial staff. The deadline for receipt of applications is 24-09-2022. Applicants are advised to apply for the position before the deadline.
No application will be admissible under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the specified time/date will be REJECTED.
All the details regarding this position are given in this article such as YIL Recruitment 2022 official notification, age limit, fee structure, eligibility criteria, salary and much more.
Qualification for YIL Recruitment 2022
1. The interested candidate should have retired from central government. in secretarial staff.
2. Interested candidate who has worked as a secretarial assistant at HoD level in munitions factories.
Eligibility Requirements for YIL Recruitment 2022
1. The candidate must have retired as a central government employee.
2. The candidate must have retired from the rank of secretarial officer.
3. The candidate must have substantial experience in secretarial work (noting/drafting/typing letters, DO letters, invitations, official program, MOM/notes on various departmental diagrams, etc/follow-up of files/letters, implementation drawing/command work, file documentation, etc.).
4. Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Salary Details for YIL Recruitment 2022
Last salary received (basic salary) less pension (FIXED) + transport allowance (fixed) not exceeding the rate applicable to the appointee at the time of retirement.
Details of Age Limit for YIL Recruitment 2022
The candidate must not have reached the age of 65 as of 01/10/22 and must be in good health to perform his official duties effectively.
Duty Station for YIL Recruitment 2022
Duty Station: Yantra India Limited Head Office, Ambajhari, Nagpur
Job Profile for YIL Recruitment 2022
Assist and transfer calls to Screening Officer, communicate with various Ministries, Government Departments. from India, PSUs and Private Organizations noting/drafting/typing letters, DO letters, invitations, official programs, MOMs/notes on various departmental schemes etc/follow up on files/letters, implementation of schemes /orders, records documentation, etc…
Selection Process for YIL Recruitment 2022
The above position will be filled based on performance in a personal interview and meeting the qualifications and education experience criteria is required. The competent authority has the power to improve the qualification and/or experience criteria, or to decide to carry out a written examination. In the event that there are a large number of candidates who meet the criteria, the test will be used to shortlist candidates for interviews.
Documents to attach to the application for YIL recruitment 2022
1. 10th Std Passing Certificate showing date of birth or graduation certificate.
2. Certificate of completion.
3. Certificate(s) of experience in chronological order.
4. One of the photo ID proofs, viz. PAN Card/Valid Driver’s License/Voter ID Card/Government Issued ID Card.
5. CNP from current employer, clearly mentioning the rank, as well as pay scale separately, if working in Central/State Government/PSUs/Assisted Institutions, etc., if applicable.
6. Applicants may also provide a NOC at the time of interview (if applicable).
7. Copy of the PPO, copy of the corrigendum if applicable.
8. Candidates are advised to attach clear and legible documents/certificates to avoid rejection during pre-selection. These documents will then be verified with the original documents at the time of the interview.
9. For more details, candidates are requested to go to the official notification.
How to Apply for YIL Recruitment 2022
The steps to apply for YIL Recruitment 2022 are outlined below.
Step 1: Go to YIL official website.
2nd step: Look for the YIL recruitment notification 2022 here.
Step 3: Read all the information in the notification.
Step 4: Apply and submit the application form according to the mode of application specified in the official notification.
To read the official notification, click here
Disclaimer: The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken based on it.