Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is inviting applications for Engineer Trainee and Project Engineer positions. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of BEL-bel-india.in. The deadline to apply for BEL recruitment is October 27, 2021. This recruitment campaign will fill 88 positions on a temporary basis for the Panchkula unit of the organization.
BEL Recruitment 2021: Job details
Engineer intern: 55 positions
Project engineer: 33 positions
BEL Recruitment 2021: Age limit
Engineer intern: 25 years.
Project engineer: 28 years old.
BEL Recrutement 2021: Salary details
Salary range for engineer-in-training: 25,000 / – (per month)
Pay scale for project engineers: 35,000 / – (per month)
BEL Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria
Intern engineer: BE / B.Tech course from a renowned institute / university in electronics-electronics / electronics and communication / electronics and telecommunication / telecommunication / communication or mechanics.
Project engineer: BE / B.Tech course from a renowned institute / university in electronics – electronics / electronics and communication / electronics and telecommunication / telecommunication / communication or mechanics with 2 years experience
Online application start date: 06 October 2021
Deadline for submitting online applications: October 27, 2021
Deadline for payment of fees: October 27, 2021
Documents to be downloaded with the online application by the candidates:
– Passport size photo / Digital signature
– 10th card of standard marks (as proof of date of birth).
– All certificates (from enrollment / class X) in support of diplomas.
– BE / B.Tech. Diploma certificate (if applicable).
– Grade sheets for all semesters / final consolidated grade sheet
– Certificate of caste / tribe / community / disability / income / economic status in the case of applicants belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EWS respectively.
– The post-qualification work experience certificate (s) from the previous / current employer is mandatory.
– Candidates if they work in the PSU / Gouv. organizations are required to submit a âcertificate of no objectionâ at the time of application or interview.
– Valid proof of identity: PAN card / voter card / Aadhaar card, etc.
How to register: Interested candidates can apply online through the official website bel-india.in.
Selection process: Selection will be based on qualifications, experience and interviews.