Government of Zambia 11276 Health Worker Recruitment Jobs 2022
the Zambia Civil Service Commission is recruiting 11,276 suitably qualified health workers in the 2022 recruitment exercise. In this regard, the Public Service Commission invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions:-
In addition to the professional qualifications described above, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Must be a Zambian citizen
- Must have a Green National Registration Card (NRC)
- Must be between 18 and 45 years old
- Must have a full Year Twelve (12) School Certificate with five (5) O’ Levels or better, including English Language
- Must be registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council of Zambia (NMCZ) or the Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ) and have a current license to practice where applicable
- Must have a valid temporary or full registration certificate, if applicable
- Must be willing to work anywhere in the country where their services are required for a minimum period of four (4) years
All interested persons meeting the above criteria are invited to send their written/typed application to District Health Director with copy to District Commissioner attaching copies of their Year 12 (Grade 12) Certificate of Professional Registration and License to Practice, Professional Qualifications and NRCs.
Candidates with disabilities, who meet the minimum requirements, are strongly encouraged to apply. Applicants who have volunteered at public health facilities should clearly state in the applications and attach proof. The Public Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
Letters of application should be addressed to:
The regional health director,
District Health Office,
Applicants should only apply in one district/province.
- This recruitment will benefit all 116 districts of the country.
- Multiple applications will cause Automatic disqualification.
- The Ministry of Health – Headquarters, hospitals and other health institutions will not receive application letters.
- Applications previously submitted to the Ministry of Health – Head Office, Provincial Health Offices, District Health Offices, Hospitals and other health facilities will not be considered.
- Requests for Junior resident doctors (trainees), dental surgeons (trainees) and Pharmacists / Pharmacists (trainees) must be addressed to:
The provincial director of health,
provincial health office,
A copy of the request must be sent to the Provincial Permanent Secretary.
The deadline for receipt of applications by the Regional Health Director is friday 1st April 2022.
Jean Matebele Chilengi (Mrs)
Secretary of the committee
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION