SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2022: How to Apply, Screening Procedure and Check All Other Details Here
SEBI recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is a statutory body established in 1992 by an Act of Parliament. Its main objective is to protect the interests of investors in the securities market. It also promotes development and regulates the securities market.
Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI is accepting applications from Indian citizens applying for the post of Grade A Officer (Deputy Director) for the Information Technology component. Applicants can apply online through www.sebi.gov.in.
Check other details about SEBI Recruitment 2022
- Candidates interested in applying for the position are hereby warned not to fall prey to fraudulent elements as they may attempt to deceive you with false promises of being appointed to SEBI.
- And in the event that a candidate who finds such an offer may report on the SEBI website to [email protected]by submitting full details, including name and contact details, of those engaging in such practice.
The age limit:
- Applicant must not be over the age of 30 as per June 30, 2022 guidelines.
- If you were born on or after July 1, 1992, you can apply for the position.
The overage limit may be relaxed in the following scenarios:
- If a candidate is from a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, the positions will be reserved for them for a maximum of five years.
- As for the candidates of the other backward classes, if the posts are reserved for them, the duration will be a maximum of three years.
Selection procedure for SEBI Recruitment 2022
Candidates who qualify for phase three, i.e. the interview in the OBC category, will be asked to submit an OBC certificate (NCL) at the time of the interview. if the candidate has not submitted the certificate, he will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
Applicants from the Hourly Castes or Hourly Tribe and other Backward Classes who also fall into the Benchmark Disabled and Ex-Military category will be eligible for a Cumulative Age Easing Grant .
Fees to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2022:
Applicants who fall under the category of Unreserved/OBC/EWS will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/-. On the other hand, applicants who belong to SC/ST/PwBD will have to pay Rs.100 as an intimation fee.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment position will be required to submit an online application form along with the required intimation fee/fee.
- Fees submitted in any other manner not prescribed in this article or application submitted without filing of fees will not be accepted.
- Candidates applying for the position should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants who are already serving in any government sector, Quasi-Govt. Public sector organizations and banks/companies will be required to submit a ‘no objection’ certificate at the time of the interview.
- After selection, the candidate will be required to present an appropriate clearance certificate from the employer at the time of joining.
- Interested candidates should apply for the following position as soon as possible.
- The applicant will be disqualified for canvassing in any form.
As mentioned above, the candidate will have to apply for the position through the SEBI website. The deadline for submitting the application will be July 31, 2022.
Complete procedure to apply:
- Application registration
- Pay tuition fees
- Upload photo, along with signature, left thumbprint and handwritten statement.
How to pay the registration fees?
- After the successful registration of the application, the candidate will have to pay the application fee / intimation fee. Otherwise, the application will be considered cancelled.
- The Candidate will have to pay the fees via the online mode.
- The request form appears combined with the payment gateway. The payment process will be completed by following the on-screen instructions appearing on the application form.
- Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets can be used to make payment for the application form.
Click here to view the official notification